Based on the acclaimed book of the same name by Dr. Robin R. Means Coleman, HORROR NOIRE takes a critical look at a century of genre films that by turns utilized, caricatured, exploited, sidelined, and embraced both black filmmakers and black audiences.
About The Author
- Is A Madea Family Funeral Worth Watching? Breaking Down The Tyler Perry Movie's Reviews & Rotten Tomatoes Scores
- Conditions For Dune 3 Explained By Legendary Entertainment CEO: "We Have To...Support The Vision"
- 90 Day Fiancé: Loren Brovarnik’s Oversharing Photos After Weight Loss Milestone (Is She Obsessed With Her Appearance?
- All 10 Christopher Nolan Movie Protagonists, Ranked
- Only Murders In The Building Season 4 Casts HBO Comedy Vet In "Integral" Role
Ira Harmon’s Pop Machine
Want More Pops? Visit Ira Harmon’s Pop Machine!