When Disney Plus launched with all of ” The Simpsons ” episodes, the team behind the longest running primetime TV series in history were thrilled. “It’s a perfect fit and, you know, 100 million subscribers,” says executive producer Al Jean with a chuckle.
About The Author
December 30, 2013
August 24, 2021
June 10, 2019
- Kristin Cavallari Admits Laguna Beach Revealed Her Insecurities
- Green Lantern's Nemesis Is Totally Right About His Biggest Flaw
- Horizon Forbidden West Missed Aloy's Most Obvious New Weapon Choice
- The Summer I Turned Pretty: 10 Best Surprises In Season 1
- MCU: 10 Characters That Still Haven't Become Their Superpowered Counterpart
Ira Harmon’s Pop Machine
Want More Pops? Visit Ira Harmon’s Pop Machine!