Upstart publisher Ahoy Comics launched in 2018 with a comics magazine format that harkened back to the days of the early 1980s when the medium still had a presence on national newsstands and some publishers dabbled in magazine-sized publications with edgier content, painted covers and/or pages of prose content.
About The Author
March 29, 2014
March 31, 2015
- Tom Holland Starts Filming Spider-Man 3 Right After Uncharted
- Game of Thrones: What Nikolaj Coster-Waldau Thinks About Jaime's Ending
- Windows 10 October 2020 Update: Start Menu & Other Changes Explained
- Bachelorette: Emily Maynard Gives Birth One Day After Announcing Pregnancy
- Batman Comics Are Taking a Major Cue From The DCEU | Screen Rant
Ira Harmon’s Pop Machine
Want More Pops? Visit Ira Harmon’s Pop Machine!
- Words for Pictures: The Art and Business of Writing Comics and Graphic Novels $21.99
- Art for Kids: Comic Strips: Create Your Own Comic Strips from Start to Finish $9.95
- The Art Of Comic-Book Inking 2nd Edition $24.95
- Foundations in Comic Book Art: SCAD Creative Essentials (Fundamental Tools and Techniques for Sequential Artists) $22.49
- The Art of Vintage DC Comics: 100 Postcards (Gift for Vintage Comic Book Fan, Art Note Card Set) $17.08