From the dark imaginations of Academy Award®-winner Guillermo del Toro and acclaimed director André Øvredal, based on the iconic book series, comes Scary Stories to Tell in the Dark – in theaters this summer. It’s 1968 in America.
About The Author
- 10 Recent Marvel Comics Most Likely To Inspire The Future Of The MCU
- Avatar's James Cameron Breaks Silence On Hilarious SNL Font Sketch
- Knock At The Cabin Author Reacts To Being Left Out Of Shyamalan Poster
- Mario Party: 10 Best Minigames
- From BeReal to Inscryption, Here Are Apple’s 2022 App Store Award Winners
Ira Harmon’s Pop Machine
Want More Pops? Visit Ira Harmon’s Pop Machine!