They say one’s essence doesn’t change. Carmen, a young witch from the past, travels in time to escape burning at the stake. But can she learn how to navigate the new world? University life, dating apps, indoor plumbing… Welcome to 2019, witch.
About The Author
February 28, 2019
July 1, 2019
February 1, 2019
Ira Harmon’s Pop Machine
Want More Pops? Visit Ira Harmon’s Pop Machine!
- Words for Pictures: The Art and Business of Writing Comics and Graphic Novels $24.99
- Art for Kids: Comic Strips: Create Your Own Comic Strips from Start to Finish $9.95
- The Art Of Comic-Book Inking 2nd Edition $37.00
- Foundations in Comic Book Art: SCAD Creative Essentials (Fundamental Tools and Techniques for Sequential Artists) $19.18
- The Art of Vintage DC Comics: 100 Postcards (Gift for Vintage Comic Book Fan, Art Note Card Set) $17.08