Shinichi “Sonny” Chiba, the Japanese actor and martial arts legend who had roles in American films like “Kill Bill” and “The Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift,” died on Thursday of COVID complications, his agent and manager confirmed to Variety. He was 82.
About The Author
July 25, 2014
January 30, 2019
June 24, 2013
- 12 Recent Movies That Should've Been Much Bigger Than They Actually Were
- Fantastic Four: This Early Multiverse Story Is the Perfect Way to Bring Marvel's First Family Into the MCU (Without Doing an Origin Story)
- How Avatar Sequels Will Affect Disney Parks' Pandora Teased By Producer: "There Will Be Some Updates"
- 12 Movie Scenes That Made Us Sweat Watching Them
- The Big Bang Theory TV Spinoff: Confirmation, Chuck Lorre Involvement & Everything We Know
Ira Harmon’s Pop Machine
Want More Pops? Visit Ira Harmon’s Pop Machine!