By Brigid Alverson | Publishers Weekly The superhero comics of DC and Marvel dominate the direct...Read More
Publishers Weekly DC Entertainment has announced plans for a year-long celebration of the 75th...Read More
By PW Comics World Editors |Dec 11, 2013 Adding yet another honor to its already crowded awards...Read More
By Calvin Reid | Publishers Weekly This fall PBS will offer its own version of Comic-Con when it airs the three-part documentary Superheroes: The Never Ending-Battle by filmmaker Michael Kantor. The film will be accompanied by a...Read More
- Sons of Anarchy: Who The Homeless Woman Was Explained
- Could Lashana Lynch's No Time To Die Character Receive A Spinoff?
- Why Avatar's Box Office Record Won't Be Broken Before The Sequels Release
- Succession: Where Shiv Is Going At The End Of Season 3, Episode 1 (Which Team?)
- No Time To Die Is James Bond's Dark Knight Rises (But Better)
Ira Harmon’s Pop Machine
Want More Pops? Visit Ira Harmon’s Pop Machine!