Jordan Shapiro ‘s new book ” ‚” was released on Dec. 31. Shapiro, an influential columnist, thinker, and teacher, dedicated many years to exploring and writing about education in the digital age and how it impacts children and families.
About The Author
February 4, 2019
February 17, 2019
January 18, 2019
- Big Mouth Season 4 Shares Maury The Monster's Guided Meditation Video
- DWTS: Why Kaitlyn Bristowe Caught 'Baby Fever' & 'Can't Wait' To Have Kids
- Pokémon Sword & Shield's Gloria Proves That Main Games Should Be Voiced
- Friends: Courteney Cox Recreates Monica's Famous Turkey Dance
- The Voice Season 19: Every Singer That Got Stolen During The Knockouts
Ira Harmon’s Pop Machine
Want More Pops? Visit Ira Harmon’s Pop Machine!