EXCLUSIVE: It looks like Carnage will have company in Sony’s upcoming sequel. The Marvel Comics character called Shriek has been incorporated into the plot of the Venom sequel (due in theaters on Oct. 2, 2020), according to two sources close to the project.
About The Author
April 5, 2020
June 18, 2021
- 12 Recent Movies That Should've Been Much Bigger Than They Actually Were
- Fantastic Four: This Early Multiverse Story Is the Perfect Way to Bring Marvel's First Family Into the MCU (Without Doing an Origin Story)
- How Avatar Sequels Will Affect Disney Parks' Pandora Teased By Producer: "There Will Be Some Updates"
- 12 Movie Scenes That Made Us Sweat Watching Them
- The Big Bang Theory TV Spinoff: Confirmation, Chuck Lorre Involvement & Everything We Know
Ira Harmon’s Pop Machine
Want More Pops? Visit Ira Harmon’s Pop Machine!