EXCLUSIVE: Warner Bros has optioned rights to Funko, and Warner Animation Group will develop and produce a film based on the distinctive collectors figures. For close to 20 years, Warner Bros and Funko have partnered on licensed collectibles from beloved franchises including Batman and Harry Potter.
About The Author
January 1, 2019
December 31, 2013
How Lion Forge Plans to Shake up the World of AnimationAug 28, 2020 | Articles
- WandaVision Trailer Subtitles Hint At Kathryn Hahn’s Character Identity
- David Tennant Voted Favorite Doctor Who In Fan Poll | Screen Rant
- Ray Tracing Explained: Does It Really Matter For Video Games?
- How to Tailslide The Venice Ledge in Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater
- Wallace And Gromit In Live-Action Is A Nightmare | Screen Rant
Ira Harmon’s Pop Machine
Want More Pops? Visit Ira Harmon’s Pop Machine!
- Words for Pictures: The Art and Business of Writing Comics and Graphic Novels $20.49
- Art for Kids: Comic Strips: Create Your Own Comic Strips from Start to Finish $9.95
- The Art Of Comic-Book Inking 2nd Edition $24.95
- Foundations in Comic Book Art: SCAD Creative Essentials (Fundamental Tools and Techniques for Sequential Artists) $22.49
- The Art of Vintage DC Comics: 100 Postcards (Gift for Vintage Comic Book Fan, Art Note Card Set) $17.08