Netflix has ordered an eight-episode second season of zombie thriller Black Summer, headlined by Jaime King. Production is slated to begin in 2020 in Alberta, Canada. King is set to return as Rose and also will serve as a producer for Season 2.
About The Author
- Toy Story 3 Director Confirms the Toys CAN Die | Screen Rant
- Spider-Man: WWE’s Big Show Becomes Kingpin in Fan Art
- Original Cats Composer Thought the Movie Adaptation Was Ridiculous
- Dr. Strange Accidentally Helped Create The Modern HULK
- Valorant Act 2 Adds New Agent, Deathmatch Mode, & Battle Pass Tomorrow
Ira Harmon’s Pop Machine
Want More Pops? Visit Ira Harmon’s Pop Machine!
- Words for Pictures: The Art and Business of Writing Comics and Graphic Novels $20.30
- Art for Kids: Comic Strips: Create Your Own Comic Strips from Start to Finish $9.95
- The Art Of Comic-Book Inking 2nd Edition $22.49
- Foundations in Comic Book Art: SCAD Creative Essentials (Fundamental Tools and Techniques for Sequential Artists) $24.99
- The Art of Vintage DC Comics: 100 Postcards (Gift for Vintage Comic Book Fan, Art Note Card Set) $17.08