Netflix has ordered an eight-episode second season of zombie thriller Black Summer, headlined by Jaime King. Production is slated to begin in 2020 in Alberta, Canada. King is set to return as Rose and also will serve as a producer for Season 2.
About The Author
March 2, 2021
August 9, 2019
October 17, 2020
April 12, 2021
- The Expanse Season 6 Release Date & Story Details | Screen Rant
- All Hellraiser Movies, Ranked | Screen Rant
- Genshin Impact: Labyrinth Warriors Guide (Trial 1) | Screen Rant
- Samsung's 'Ultra' Tab Aims To Beat iPad With Sheer Size & Weird Notch
- Jersey Shore: Angelina Pivarnick Closes On New Home Without Husband Chris
Ira Harmon’s Pop Machine
Want More Pops? Visit Ira Harmon’s Pop Machine!