Netflix has ordered an eight-episode second season of zombie thriller Black Summer, headlined by Jaime King. Production is slated to begin in 2020 in Alberta, Canada. King is set to return as Rose and also will serve as a producer for Season 2.
About The Author
April 18, 2019
January 23, 2019
January 13, 2020
August 9, 2019
Marvel & Hulu ‘M.O.D.O.K.’ Animated Series Adds CastJan 25, 2020 | TV News
- Every Walking Dead Character Trapped In Alpha's Cave: Who Will Survive?
- Marvel's Spider-man: Every Spidey Suit & How To Unlock Them
- The Flash Easter Egg Honors Superman Being On Arrowverse Earth Prime
- Game Of Thrones Cut One Of Its Best Female Characters From The Books
- Witcher 3: Best PC Mods For New Players | Screen Rant
Ira Harmon’s Pop Machine
Want More Pops? Visit Ira Harmon’s Pop Machine!
- Words for Pictures: The Art and Business of Writing Comics and Graphic Novels $17.82
- Art for Kids: Comic Strips: Create Your Own Comic Strips from Start to Finish $8.95
- The Art Of Comic-Book Inking 2nd Edition $34.50
- Foundations in Comic Book Art: SCAD Creative Essentials (Fundamental Tools and Techniques for Sequential Artists) $18.34
- The Art of Vintage DC Comics: 100 Postcards (Gift for Vintage Comic Book Fan, Art Note Card Set) $15.07