Stephen King loves to write about killer cars, and producers love to adapt those tales into movies. The latest is , based on a King short story about a station wagon that eats people (I’m serious). The adaptation will be produced by Ross M. Dinerstein, who produced another King adaptation — Netflix’s 1922.
About The Author
December 12, 2019
January 30, 2019
- Game Of Thrones: Why Shireen Baratheon’s Death Was The Most Tragic
- Birds of Prey Director Sympathizes With Suicide Squad's Troubled Shoot
- Legends of Tomorrow: Why Firestorm's Victor Garber Left The Arrowverse
- 90 Day Fiance: David Murphy is Single Once Again | Screen Rant
- 2020's Most Popular TikTok Songs & New Songs Trending
Ira Harmon’s Pop Machine
Want More Pops? Visit Ira Harmon’s Pop Machine!
- Words for Pictures: The Art and Business of Writing Comics and Graphic Novels $24.99
- Art for Kids: Comic Strips: Create Your Own Comic Strips from Start to Finish $9.95
- The Art Of Comic-Book Inking 2nd Edition $37.00
- Foundations in Comic Book Art: SCAD Creative Essentials (Fundamental Tools and Techniques for Sequential Artists) $19.18
- The Art of Vintage DC Comics: 100 Postcards (Gift for Vintage Comic Book Fan, Art Note Card Set) $17.08