Netflix has ordered an eight-episode second season of zombie thriller Black Summer, headlined by Jaime King. Production is slated to begin in 2020 in Alberta, Canada. King is set to return as Rose and also will serve as a producer for Season 2.
About The Author
February 2, 2021
September 18, 2020
November 13, 2020
October 10, 2019
- 10 Recent Marvel Comics Most Likely To Inspire The Future Of The MCU
- Avatar's James Cameron Breaks Silence On Hilarious SNL Font Sketch
- Knock At The Cabin Author Reacts To Being Left Out Of Shyamalan Poster
- Mario Party: 10 Best Minigames
- From BeReal to Inscryption, Here Are Apple’s 2022 App Store Award Winners
Ira Harmon’s Pop Machine
Want More Pops? Visit Ira Harmon’s Pop Machine!