DC Universe’s , the first original live-action series to launch on the subscription service, has set its Season 2 premiere date: Friday, September 6. It was unveiled Saturday at Comic-Con during the streamer’s two-hour event at the Indigo Ballroom at the Hilton Bayfront.
About The Author
March 1, 2019
August 7, 2019
August 20, 2019
Ira Harmon’s Pop Machine
Want More Pops? Visit Ira Harmon’s Pop Machine!
- Words for Pictures: The Art and Business of Writing Comics and Graphic Novels $17.82
- Art for Kids: Comic Strips: Create Your Own Comic Strips from Start to Finish $8.99
- The Art Of Comic-Book Inking 2nd Edition $37.37
- Foundations in Comic Book Art: SCAD Creative Essentials (Fundamental Tools and Techniques for Sequential Artists) $18.34
- The Art of Vintage DC Comics: 100 Postcards (Gift for Vintage Comic Book Fan, Art Note Card Set) $15.07